After School & Latchkey Programs in Leamington & Comber, ON
Audrey’s Clubhouse Latchkey & Early Learning Centre provides early learning, after school, and latchkey programs for children ages 0-10. Our learning programs are geared toward having the child lead, while providing stimulating and inclusive early care education. We promote How Does Learning Happen? which is a shared view of children, families, and educators, along with the relationships between them. We believe this is the foundation for lifelong learning and helps shape all aspects of early development.
Below is a breakdown of how we help your child achieve that:
Belonging – Our program cultivates authentic, caring relationships and connections to create a sense of belonging among and between children, adults and the world around them.
Well-Being – Our program nurtures children’s healthy development and supports their growing sense of self.
Engagement – Our program provides environments and experiences to engage children in active, creative and meaningful exploration play and inquiry.
Expression – Our program fosters communication and expression in all forms.
We dedicate our lives to providing child care programs that welcomes all children and families. Our programs encourage infant and toddlers to play with toys and objects that can help with language, and both fine motor and gross motor development. Meanwhile, our preschool and school age programs provide children with extended learning opportunities in an environment that is different from a school setting to keep learning fun and fresh.
The goals of our program are:
1. To provide an enriched early childhood educational experience for every child and their family.
2. To provide care for children that nurtures and protects them in a safe secure environment.
3. To provide a positive learning experience by offering encouragement, motivation and stimulation in all areas of development of fine and gross motor, social, physical, emotional, and intellectual needs.
4. To provide the structure and limits within which children will develop a positive self-image, self-discipline, decision making, and experience individual growth.
5. To be active in individual and societal changes and views involving children, child development, staff enhancement and training, and family concerns to better the program.
6. To provide developmental monitoring of all children enrolled and referrals to other agencies where appropriate.
7. To provide a quality nutritional program for each child.
We recognize every child being curious and their need to explore the world around them. We strive to unlock their potential, and give them the love and care they need to become confident and thoughtful individuals. Contact us today to review our services by calling (519) 322-1801 or click here to register. We’re excited for the opportunity to help your child grow!